Trendy Equipment Storage!


  

Hey Everyone,

Before you read anymore I want to remind you that the Health Fair is tomorrow at the PHB Fitness Center!!  It will be from 11am-2pm so check out some awesome demonstrations and wellness screenings.

Moving on, sometimes I think my middle name should be "Pinterest" because I am always finding cool diagrams and exercises there!  I was browsing through trying to figure out what I wanted to write about and a picture came up about equipment storage.  Now I know we see every one of you here Monday through Friday (haha) but what about the weekend?  Or about those days you choose to skip seeing our lovely faces?  ;)  Exercise equipment takes up a ton of space.  Why do you think we go to a gym?  The following pictures are some great ways to save some space in your own home.  I want you to get a good workout wherever you are.  Sometimes kids and events and family can take all of our time.  Keep your house looking organized and trendy while getting your sweat on!

Use wall storage for your smaller items and keep the floor free.  I love the idea of adding a small TV!

small-space-hacks-home-gym-2


Not wanting to have your equipment laying out everywhere?  Choose a trendy box, put in a few air fresheners, and fill it with your equipment.   

small-space-hacks-home-gym-4

You can also use racks for your yoga mats, foam rollers, and stability balls.

small-space-hacks-home-gym-5

loop wall rack for single exercise ball great site for organization ideas with exercise equipment:

Use clever tubs and pins for ground storage as well!

How to organize an EXERCISE SPACE in your home - A Bowl Full of Lemons:


creative workout weight storage in bedroom - Google Search:

Comments