September Meme's!


Hey Guys!

New memes are here for the month of September.  Have a wonderful day.  We will see you at the gym.  ;)



Um...lets try the first ten seconds of planks!!:
Funny Pictures Of The Day - 42 Pics:

I should've said this during my Drill Sergeant interview today! Lmao!:

Fitness Humor #120 So I said, oh, I'm sorry, I thought burpees are what you did after you drank a lot of beer.:

Running Humor #145 Am I the only one who measures time using songs? Oh, it only took me 4 songs to get here. That's not too long.:

yoga donut - Google zoeken:

andrewnattypro flex2bfamous transformationn8ion motiv8ionteam compete competitor athlete fitness physique motivation motivacion bodybuilding naturalbodybuilding ufe ufenation idfa idfa2015 teamidfa iloveidfa gainz shredz shredded gymlife gymmotivation gymrat flexibledieting:

Gym rat:

andrewnattypro flex2bfamous transformationn8ion motiv8ionteam compete competitor athlete fitness physique motivation motivacion bodybuilding naturalbodybuilding ufe ufenation idfa idfa2015 teamidfa iloveidfa gainz shredz shredded gymlife gymmotivation gymrat flexibledieting:

expectations -v- reality:

Comments