Organic Foods: What to Know!

Happy Friday!

It is finally here and we've made it through another week.  It's time again to do all of your weekend errands.  I'm sure laundry, cleaning the house, and grocery shopping are all on that list.  When you hit the store this weekend, consider this article.  It's about organic food.  This has been a growing trend especially over the last couple of years and I think we should all be more aware of it.  The article I found seems to do a good job of keeping things unbiased.  I, as always, encourage you to do your own research about organic foods and to try it for your own personal reasons.  There have been other studies looking at organic foods that haven't found as much distinction between the two as would have hoped.  It's a controversial topic but one that we should be educated on none the less.  Enjoy this article and let me know if you find any other interesting articles pertaining to the subject!  I'd love to share and discuss your thoughts.


Image result for organic foods

Comments