The Music of Olympians

How are you guys enjoying the Olympics?!   What are some of your favorite events?  I love the volleyball, gymnastics, and track and field.  Those athletes are incredible and nothing gets to them!  I wish I had the mental discipline to not let anything bother me.  A big part of getting in their zone is their music though!  So I thought that if I listen to their songs maybe I'll develop those skills...........  Haha or maybe it's more than the music.  Either way, let's take a look at what motivates them.  Maybe you'll find something that motivates you as well.  I've even put in their events so you get a better idea of what their specialty is.

P.S.  Keep checking our medal board for Olympics updates!

Allyson Felix
Diva by Beyonce
400m; 4x400m Relay

Michael Phelps
 Promises (Skrillex and Nero remix) by Nero
4x200m Freestyle Relay; 100m Butterfly; 200m Butterfly; 4x100m Medley Relay; 4x100m Freestyle Relay; 200m Individual Medley

Alysia Montano
 Headlines by Drake
800m (injured)

Maggie Steffens
Rise Up by Andra Day
Water Polo

Paige Mcpherson
Moment 4 Life by Drake and Nicki Minaj
Taekwondo

Ryan Lochte
Sky is the Limit by Lil' Wayne
4x200m Freestyle Relay; 200m Individual Medley

Lily Zhang
Til’ I Collapse and Lose Yourself by Eminem
Table Tennis

Aly Raisman
Little Bit of You by Chase Bryant
Gymnastics (all events)

Blake Haxton
Knee Deep by Zac Brown Band
Paralympic Rowing

Carli Lloyd
There Will Be Time by Mumford & Sons
Indoor Volleyball


Simone Biles
Into You by Ariana Grande
Gymnastics (all events)

Comments