Should I Be Taking Vitamin Supplements?



Hey Guys, 

So I wanted to choose a topic today covering wellness and I came across vitamins.  I've touched upon them briefly but I've never talked about supplements.  When do you need to be taking some and when is it just overkill?  As a brief refresher, vitamins are a micronutrient that your body needs but can not make itself.  If you have a balanced diet then you probably don't have a need for taking a multi vitamin.  Always be aware the too much of something can be just as harmful as having a vitamin deficiency.  Remember to always discuss what is best for you with your physician if you are unsure.   I love this short article because it addresses not only why this vitamin is beneficial but also what it can help prevent and when it can be important to take it!  


bunch-carrots-farm



Comments