A Guide to 6 Types of Yoga

Hello, 

How are the workout sessions this week?  Have you finally burned off those jelly beans and chocolate bunnies?  I have to admit that when I workout I love the high intensity and the sweat.  I think that's why I choose everything but a yoga class.  One of my goals for 2016 though is to start branching out and to take a yoga class.  There are different types of yoga that can suit anyone's needs.  I would definitely like more of a power flow or bikram yoga, but there are classes that focus on relaxation and eliminating stress as well.  Yoga is important for flexibility, balance, core strength, and mental relaxation.  It is a workout that all age ranges can enjoy and can be easily added into your exercise regimen.  Take a look at these six popular styles to find something that best suits your needs!


Comments