Six Bad Diet Habits And How To Break Them

Happy Monday!

So I recently signed up for a 10 mile race.  I will tell you that the longest I have ever run is 5 miles and that was four years ago!  Needless to say, I might have bitten off more than I can chew but I am up for the challenge.  Sometimes you just need to sign up and do it instead of saying well, one day....  It will definitely be a transition as I start my training program for this race as well as my usual lifting program.  I am also going to be changing my diet to better fit my training goals.  This means less alcohol on the weekends, making five smalls meals a day a priority, and resisting all of the junk food in my apartment.  It's not mine but I usually end up eating it anyway!  Now that I am making all of my plans; it is time for you to make yours.  In order to help with this, here is an article about breaking some bad diet habits to start the year fresh.  Let me know what you think and feel free to share your tricks to staying on track!



Also, let's hope this girl in the picture is me in the next few months.....


Comments