25 Minute No Equipment Workout!

Happy Tuesday!

The topic of the day here at JCB is....... the impending snow storm!  I have had multiple people talk to me saying we will definitely have a snow day on Friday.  One of the things they forget is that I am from the land where snow days don't exist a.k.a Ohio.  Back where I went to school in Bowling Green, they finally gave us a snow day when it was -20 degrees.  Keep in mind this wasn't the windchill; this was the actual temperature.  We were also nicknamed "Blowing Green" due to all of the wind that swept through our campus.  Flat farm land surrounded us making it impossible for the wind to break on anything but corn.  Needless to say, I am less than convinced we will have a snow day but who knows?  In the event we are snowed in, I am giving you this 25 minute workout.  No equipment is needed and you hardly do the same exercise twice!  That is my kind of workout!

Enjoy and stay warm!


Comments