Curbing Your Weekend Cravings

What is something that can kill your progress and diet faster than anything?  The weekend!  How many times were you consistent with your workouts and diet during the week, all to gain it back watching football on Saturday?  The answer is A LOT.  I see it all the time.  I come in Monday asking how the weekend was and get responses like, I ate waaayyy too much (Don't even get me started on the alcohol - haha). 

I found this article and absolutely loved it because it gives specific scenarios and how to maneuver around those evening chips.  Whether you are losing, gaining, or maintaining weight- this article can help keep you on the healthy track.  A little bit of what you want is okay, a lot will end up setting you back.  Learn how to curb your cravings and choose your calories wisely!



Comments