Don't Forget To Snack Right!




I don't know about you but this week just flew by!  Our Biggest Loser program is in full swing and I am loving the commitment and support everyone is giving.  I have had a lot of my team members coming up to me and talking about their food log.  I have started to notice a few trends.  When dieting starts, snacks become far and few between or they replace a meal. 

Having healthy and filling snacks in between your meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) will not only keep your metabolism up but help control your cravings.  Here are some really good healthy options that are a good energy boost and will keep you on track.

Rice cake with peanut butter
Hummus and vegetables
Avocado and wheat crackers 
Greek Yogurt with granola
Sunflower Seeds
Trail Mix
Hard Boiled Eggs
Smoothie
Edamame
Air popped popcorn
Tuna on cucumber slices
Sweet potato chips
Roasted Chickpeas
Avocado on whole wheat toast
Fruit with yogurt dip

Comments