Something New with TRX

Happy Thursday!

I'm sure you are just as anxious about getting to the weekend as I am.  I find as I am getting into a regular schedule that my days have started to become habitual.  I know exactly what I am doing on every day of the week with little change, workouts included.  To break from the pack, I have provided a basic TRX circuit for you to try.  It is a whole body workout that targets all of the major muscle groups. (yes, you only need this one piece of equipment!)   
 

What is TRX you ask?  TRX is a suspension training tool and you can adjust it to benefit your needs.  The amount of resistance is based upon the angle of your body, so everyone can do it!  Created by Navy Seals, it is an all purpose piece of equipment that works every muscle.  While it may look intimidating, have no fear because the JOHO staff are here to help!  Don't be afraid to add in some burpees or high knees to boost your heart rate as well. 

 








Comments