Get Outside and Sweat off Some Calories!

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend soaking up the sun (with SPF of course). I finally got my last long run (11 miles) in before my 1/2 in two weeks, and then spent Sunday kayaking so I am sore! I was so proud of myself for wearing my SPF 50+ and not getting burnt. Until I looked down at my legs last night and realized, somehow, my inner thighs were the only thing burnt. Oh well, I tried! Summer is a great time to get your workouts in outdoors and try new activities. Today we are going to take a look at a track workout from Apple of My Eye blog. You can easily use a track at a nearby high school or college to complete this workout. Take a look around and I'm sure you have one close by! This workout is great because it breaks up the running with strength exercises for a total body workout! So, grab a friend, and sweat it out!

Track Workout

Comments