Conquer the hills!



http://shhfithappens.com/2014/03/17/there-would-be-no-downhills-without-the-up/#comments

So, friends, outdoor running season is upon us! I can tell you that I thought I was doing really well until the heat hit yesterday, and then.....I died. Yes, my smart self decided that I would do my long run yesterday @4pm in the blazing 85 degree heat. Needless to say, when I got to the first hill of the run I thought I might keel over in a pool of my own sweat. Sorry if that was too graphic, but its the truth and I thought you should know. Anyway, since my half marathon is drawing frighteningly near, and its in one of the hilliest parts of Western NY, I decided that a hill workout is something I should probably force myself to add into the rotation. Below is a hill workout you can try!






Stay cool, friends!





Comments