Bike to Work!










Happy happy Friday! The sun is shining, its not unbearably hot/cold, and the pollen count is down! I don't know about you but I am a happy camper : ) So it is officially National Bike to Work Day. If you biked to work today, go you! Thanks for helping the environment, and your health. If you didn't you can always make your own bike to work day (without the free swag being offered by many local retailers of course). I found this cool bike to work infographic that I thought I would share with you guys.  






http://blog.llbean.com/files/uploads/2013/05/biketoworkinfographic.jpg

Kind of cool to see how biking can be so beneficial in so many ways! I also want to remind you guys to tell your non-member friends about the Stop (In) and Go (Outside) Program.



Have a great weekend!







Comments