Tighten and Tone!


http://www.blowdryblowdry.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/HAPPY-FRIDAY-BD.jpg


Happy Friday!!!! Friday is just that much sweeter when you don't have to wear a coat, isn't it? Although you might want to keep your raincoat handy today, the weekend looks great! 

I know it has been a little bit since I posted some workouts here so I wanted to give you guys some more to chose from. I came up with these a few weeks ago and you may have even seen them posted in the fitness center. These two strength workouts are perfect for if you find yourself in the fitness center looking at the weights or equipment but just not knowing what to do. I know I do sometimes! Instead of just forgetting your strength and heading for the treadmill, try one of these. Both of these workouts (one free weight workout, and one machine workout) will tighten and tone the whole body!

 




*If you can't read the little yellow note, it says you need a set of heavy dumbbells and a set of lighter dumbbells*

Have an awesome weekend! Spring is here!

Comments