Meal Makeover Monday-2



Photo Credit: Taylormadebytaylorbee


 Hello there! Its that time again....meal makeover Monday (or Tuesday but shhh don't tell). I figured with the holiday day off yesterday not too many people would be reading the blog so I saved it! Does anyone else feel like their brain is a little reluctant to shift into the work week? I know when I boarded my flight at 5:50am from NY and showed up at work this morning at 9 I was having a hard time getting out of vacation mode. That being said, I've got a treat in store for you! This week I am making over one of the ultimate comfort foods (and always a family favorite). This week we are making crispy (baked) chicken tenders with a lightened up honey-mustard dipping sauce. This recipe comes from another great blog (Taylormadebytaylorbee). She did an awesome job incorporating heart healthy almonds into this crispy, comforting dish! Serve it up with a good side salad and you've got a complete meal the whole family will drool over (because I totally am at this moment). 

Photo Credit: Taylormadebytaylorbee


Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Comments