Perfecting Your Salad Game!

 Hey Guys, 


Things have been so busy and this rainy weather is not helping!  I'm glad it's cooling down at least which means fall colors, spices, and food.  Doesn't a blanket, fire, and SALAD sound amazing?  You thought I was going to say something about pumpkin didn't you?  Let's talk today about salads.  I love a good really hearty salad.  One of those salads that you have to pull out a big mixing bowl to fit all your ingredients.  I've been mixing fruits, vegetables, and different proteins to create some very colorful salads.  I have found I've been getting a little bored though and then Pinterest read my mind and gave me the perfect thing!  

A couple things to suggest with salads....If you aren't a big fan then I would start with salads you definitely like.  Usually these are the most unhealthy like caesar.  You can start to wean yourself to the healthier ones eventually (just like coffee).  The next step is finding a dressing that you really enjoy.  I truly believe in having multiple choices.  Vinaigrette's are going to be the healthiest.  Lately, I've been hooked on yogurt dressing!  You can have those unhealthy favorites like caesar, thousand isles, and ranch without all the calories.  To make it even better, enjoy these salad combinations.  They look so good and gives ideas on something fresh.


A Scientifically Proven Guide To Ordering A Delicious Chopped Salad Every Single Time:

Comments