Finding The Right Shoe For You!

Hey Guys,

So I started training for this 10 miler and I'm already sore!  Guess how many miles I ran....1.5 miles. Pathetic I know, but you got to start somewhere.  It is definitely a different type of cardio that I am unaccustomed to.  Put me on a "Spin" bike and I can cycle for an hour.  Try me on the treadmill and I last about 20 minutes.  It's good to try new things though and be a well rounded athlete.  A training program and determination will only get me to about 90% of my goal.  The last 10% will be my shoe. Whether you are training for a race or doing a weekly jog, finding the right shoe can crucial in preventing injury and maximizing performance.  I found a great article that highlights what to look for and how to go about getting the right one.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.  I feel much better in determining what shoe will be the best fit for me now.

P.S.  Make sure to go to page 2 and 3 for information about the popular minimalist shoe and how a gait analysis can help set you up for success.


Comments